Dentists: Improve Your Brand Image & Experience the Benefits
Marketing and brand awareness ought to be one of your top three priorities right behind finance. How your existing and potential customers think of you is crucial to the ongoing success of your business. It is vitally important that you communicate visually with those customers in a professional and structured manner, no matter how large or small your enterprise a brand awareness plan will help portray the right image in the right way.
Areas You Should Cover In Your Branding Plan:
- Try to link your vision for the business to your brand
- Think carefully about the name of your business, make sure it does not offend is easy to pronounce and is not too much of a mouthful.
- A logo or a pictorial link to your business name will make it more memorable and easier to recognis
- Create a cohesive relationship between all visual imagery whatever the medium by consistently using the same logo maintaining style and colours at all times.
- Signage and Print should be of high quality reflecting the image of professionalism.
Branding: Make Your Business Stand Out
The value of a well branded image will pay dividends. However, you have to keep the faith as it is not what you would class as a tangible measurable part of your sales and marketing strategy and so often is overlooked or neglected.
Can you visualise the M&S logo? I should think the answer is yes - this is a well managed brand that is readily associated with quality products and quality service. A shining example to all brand managers throughout the Country.
Of course comparisons to M&S might be a bit too grand, but the analogy is an important one. Their customers associate the M&S brand and logo with quality - now that is tangible!
My business www.betterprint.co.uk can help you get started and improve your branding and visual image. Business stationery is an important part of your overall branding and so should not be neglected or left to chance, we have thousands of pre-templated designs readily available for you to personalise creating the start of your very own truly unique brand.
A quality professionally printed business card can open more doors than you might think especially if you think laterally in ways you can use them, try some of these tips and see if it makes a difference for you:
- Don't order the FREE business cards on the net - nothings for free, they won't add value to your business and will adversely affect your brand strategy!
- Try to find the 400gsm thick business cards and stay away from too many garish colours.
- Stand out from the crowd by adding matt or gloss lamination or have your business cards round cornered.
- Print on the reverse with a marketing message or a list of your products and or services.
- Always carry your business cards with you, give them out freely and leave them in places where your target audience are likely to visit. (You may have to seek permission)
- Always supply a couple of business cards to every customer - one for them and one for a friend or colleague.
If you integrate these simple rules into your branding and marketing strategy you will be setting out on the right path. They can help your business develop into a brand that customers can relate to and associate with quality and reliability - two of the main reasons why customers remain loyal.
Please feel free to comment on how your branding strategy has worked for you. Or visit www.betterprint.co.uk, for more examples of successful branding.